I am always looking for good personal and professional development books to read in Turkish and English.
There is a pdf file at the end of this post of books that I highly recommend.
But where are you going to find these books?
Sure you can buy them at the bookstore or online....BUT wait...what about e-books and freebooks or audio books?
You might prefer to listen to some of these books if you English skills need a little boost.
Here also are my favourite book reading platforms/apps...check them out as well.
1. Kindle App (For reading on any computer, tablet or smartphone)
2. Book Bub (An amazing free subscription that sends you amazing daily e-book deals)
3. Scribd (A paid app that lets you access thousands of books for a flat fee)
4. Audible (A subscription app that lets you listen to books)
5. Storytel (A Turkish app that lets you listen to Turkish and English books)
6. Google Books (Some Free, Some Paid...Very comprehensive)
7. Blinkist (Paid app that gives you summaries of books)
8. GetAbstract (Expensive option for thousands of really good business book summaries)
9. Goodreads (A book review and recommendation website)
10. BLOGS (Google best business blogs and you will get a million suggestions...subscribe to the ones you like or just follow them on LinkedIN)
11. PODCASTS (Listen to lectures, discussions...there are even apps to help you choose what to listen to)
12. YOUTUBE (Lots of book reviews, summaries and millions of just as useful video-content to keep you fresh)
Don't forget to subscribe to this (Etudist.com) website and to my Youtube playlist called "ETUDIST" for fresh updates. I also share great articles on LinkedIN so you can follow me there as well.
Comments are closed.
Derya Akalın Uysal, founder of Etudist Training & Consulting.